In this episode of the OpsStars podcast, Sylvain Giuliani, Head of Growth at Census, joins Don Otvos to unravel the role of data in preventing churn and growing revenue. They dive into proactive solutions to leverage data, the power of modern data warehouses, and the importance of retaining the human element in data-driven decision-making.
Sylvian is a revenue leader and mentor with a decade of experience building go-to-market strategies for developer tools. Beyond his role at Census, he is also a Member, Mentor, and Partner at HyperGrowth Partners, GrowthMentor, Revenue Collective, and Modern Sales Pros.
- [00:40 – 05:26] – Simplifying the Data Journey from Warehouses to Business Teams
- [05:26 – 08:44] – A New Way to Prevent Churn
- [09:12 – 17:28] – Beyond Salesforce: The Power of Modern Data Warehousing
- [17:28 – 21:49] – Navigating Modern Tech for Business Growth
- [21:49 – 26:04] – Turning Data Into Dollars
- [26:19 – 28:33] – The Human Element in Data-Driven Decision Making