In this episode of the OpsStars podcast, Francis Brero, Co-Founder of MadKudu, joins Don Otvos to unpack how the democratization of data science for go-to-market strategies. They also discuss the power of data and personalization in enhancing customer retention, how RevOps shifts toward a business accelerator role, and the evolution of data science in RevOps.
Francis describes himself as the “NASCAR of SaaS,” specializing in turbocharging B2B SaaS companies’ inbound pipelines. He focuses on automating the time-consuming but critical tasks of researching, qualifying, and engaging leads.
- [00:56 – 01:40] – How Francis Became the NASCAR of SaaS
- [02:16 – 03:12] – Democratizing Data Science
- [03:12 – 08:32] – The Power of Personalization and Data-Driven Insightsr
- [08:33 – 11:25] – How RevOps Are Shifting from Gatekeepers to Business Accelerators
- [[11:25 – 15:16] – Leveraging Data for Enhanced Customer Retention
- [21:04 – 26:58] – The Evolution of Data Science in RevOps