In this episode of the OpsStars podcast, Zach Olson, Global Transformation and Automation Project Lead at Dell Technologies, joins Don Otvos to discuss the lead management transformation project at Dell that won them the 2022 OpsStars Award. They discuss the challenges and strategies involved in a project like this in a large enterprise company, and the opportunities to leverage AI to improve the sales process and enhance the customer experience.
Zach is an accomplished Marketing Automation and Technology specialist with expertise in martech management and strategy, lead and contact strategy, and marketing automation enablement. With a profound passion for process optimization, Zach excels in enhancing the functionality of martech stacks to simplify the lives of Sales Representatives and Marketers. By leveraging technology to its fullest potential, Zach empowers businesses to work smarter and achieve greater efficiency.
- [02:30 – 04:03] – Streamlining Communication and Efficient Data Flow
- [04:04 – 05:58] – Best Practises for Implementing LeanData in Large Enterprises
- [09:07 – 11:30] – Lead Management Program Transformation of the Year (Large Enterprise)
- [11:33 – 18:07] – How Einstein GPT helps Dell Categorize and Optimize Inbound Leads
- [29:23 – 31:38] – Zach’s Piece of Advice for Young Revenue Professionals