In this episode of the OpsStars podcast, Anne Pao, Founder and CEO of Ignite Consulting, joins Don Otvos to share her journey that led to starting her own RevOps consulting firm. They dive into common challenges in RevOps today, the importance of data-oriented thinking, and the role of analytics and AI in RevOps.
Anne is a performance-centric leader with over two decades of strategic operations experience, dedicated to empowering organizations through robust go-to-market strategies and analytical frameworks. She is also the Founder of RevOps Village, a network of 500 revenue professionals dedicated to developing RevOps practices. Some of her recent awards include the 2023 Top 100 Most Powerful Women in Sales by Demandbase and Women in Sales and the 2022 Top 30 RevOps Leaders by SetSail.
- [00:57 – 04:47] – From Finance to RevOps
- [04:57 – 08:58] – Leveraging In-House Experience for Targeted Growth
- [09:00 – 11:43] – Adapting RevOps Across Industries
- [11:43 – 16:22] – From RevOps to Fractional Consulting
- [16:22 – 20:37] – The Strategic Advantage of a Fractional RevOps Expert
- [25:35 – 28:43] – The Evolution of Analytics and AI in RevOps