Workshop: Operationalizing Sales Engagement | Getting
About the Workshop
In this two-hour workshop, you’ll learn from the team that literally wrote the book on Sales Development. The Bridge Group will share a proven methodology for outbound prospecting that produces results as well as cadence/sequence construction best practices. They’ll walk you through a real-world cadence/sequence, explain improvement based on modern practices, and share before and after results. Finally, you’ll learn how to take a scientific, methodical approach to testing and iteration, focusing on the ONE result that really matters: meetings booked.
- Cadence construction best practices
- Sample sequence, before & after, and results
- Framework for measuring success
- A/B testing for incremental improvements
- Best practices for managing your Sales Engagement Platform
- Birds of a Feather interactive sessions
Birds of a Feather:
To ensure you walk away with tangible assets you can put into practice, we will break into three “Birds of a Feather” interactive groups to share experiences with peers and workshop your challenges. Please pick your Birds of a Feather Topic with the link in the confirmation email.
- Testing and iterating
- Messaging, methods, and media
- Sales Engagement Platform management
*Please note that all workshops on Day 2 will be running concurrent to each other, therefore, you are only able to register for one workshop. Workshops will be live and no recording will be available.