Workshop: Revenue-Responsible Marketing:
About the Workshop
Too many companies face a roller coaster of inconsistent sales results, often accelerated by ineffective or random acts of marketing as well as unsustainable fire drills, short-term thinking and a lack of a solid foundation for profitable, predictable growth.
There is a better way. Based on the best practices of hundreds of successful B2B organizations worldwide, we’ll cover seven key areas of marketing-driven impact that will deliver more prescriptive, reliable and scalable sales pipeline and results in the months, quarters and years to come.
In this workshop we’ll cover strategies, tactics and operational best practices that make today’s most successful B2B organizations more productive, more consistent, more motivated and more successful. You will learn how to:
- Focus on precisely the target accounts that are ready to buy
- Personalize your message at scale
- Accelerate productivity and impact of your sales and marketing resources
- Right-size your technology, budget and key metrics scorecards
- Execute on a more effective review and optimization cadence to drive success
*Please note that all workshops on Day 2 will be running concurrent to each other, therefore, you are only able to register for one workshop. Workshops will be live and no recording will be available.